Saturday, May 16, 2009

Proyecto Latina, Monday, May 18th

I'm really excited about being Proyecto Latina this month feature. The sun is out and we can't stay inside. Please join me Monday, May 18th @ 7 p.m. Held at Radio Arte, 1401 W. 18th St. Free entrance. As always open mic and chisme box will be ready for contributors. Yo tengo un chisme bien bueno, ja!

Gracias a Irasema González and Diana Pando for the invitation. I feel very proud to joing all the other Latina women that have been part of Proyecto Latina. I invite everybody to check Proyectos Latina's blog and the amazing work they are doing. Click on their name or title of this post. Diana recently interviewed me and I'm afraid I gave too much information, ha, ha!!! Los espero.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hola
cuentame como te fue ayer ?
que especial es conocer a una poeta como tu ....

Johanny Vázquez Paz said...

El lunes me fue muy bien con las chicas de Proyecto Latina. Se sintió como en familia.

Gracias por tus palabras, anónimo, pero me gustaría saber quién eres.

Paz & Poesía